HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Mild Winter


I’m starting this year on Seams & Chronicles by presenting you some of my latest work, I adore every project and hope I’ll have the chance to continue to work on what I love!

I've recently got to know wedding planner & event designer Lorinda Horner, she was introduced to me by Claire Morgan. From the very first minute we felt like we know each other since forever! We first met over a cozy tea at burg.ring1, Claire joined us and we absolutely liked each other! We talked about our professions and decided to put together some future projects or collaborations when the occasions will allow us.

Our first collaboration arrived a couple of weeks ago, Lorinda perfectly organized a photo shoot that featured two of my newest designs: a wool vest-jacket and a sheer cape. I couldn’t believe how easy and smooth everything went, I didn’t have to make any additional efforts, I simply prepared my designs and everything else was taken care of.  

Silvija was so fresh and cheerful, the weather mild & sunny and as usual, Claire’s work is simply perfect; I am totally pleased with the results!


Team & Location: 

Photography: Claire Morgan / claire-morgan.com
Organisation & Styling: Lorinda Horner / themomentmaker.at
Model: Silvija Jovanovic
Location: Lake Neusiedl, Burgenland

No comments:

Post a Comment