HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Portraits by Werner Himmelbauer


On the 30th of November 2013, two days before my birthday, I lived the rare experience of getting photographed in a professional studio by portrait and fashion photographer Werner Himmelbauer. Honestly, I feel much more comfortable behind the camera, focused on details and controlling
my work, but this time I went for the spotlight. Werner had lots of patience with me, I made him crazy, I was very crisp and “scared” by the fact that I was in front of the camera.

The great thing is, that I like the result and I will use the photos on my website, official Facebook profile and here on the blog to replace the existing portraits.

Thank you Werner, Kamila & Julia!


Credits
Photos: Werner Himmelbauer
Photographer Assistant: Julia Geiter
Hair & Make-up: Kamila Rudel

No comments:

Post a Comment