HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Sunniva – Collection Shoot


I am proud and delighted to show you a selection of my newest collection, Sunniva. I am in love with every item from Sunniva, I began designing it early this year and I am happy that it absolutely reflects my label's concept and message: Provençal coziness and femininity blended with straight, minimalist Scandinavian style. The pieces can be worn in every season except cold winters and the materials used are soft, natural cottons, linen and silk.

The photoshoot took place in a dream location, my most favourite restaurant in Vienna, Klee am Hanslteich. It took me many years to find such a place, and when I discovered Klee this summer, I knew that this is the location that I’ve been craving for. I always say that good things happen from above; the owners are an example of professionalism, perfection, generosity and talent. The staff is super nice and always there for the guests (all guests!), the food is delicious and the location is so wonderful ... just “wow”!

I feel so lucky when I have the chance to work with such amazing people, the photographers, Melanie Nedelko and Tony Gigov managed to capture everything that caught their eye; the decorator, Stefanie Rausch, knows exactly what I love; the make-up artist, Adriana Holban, always perfectly carries out my vision and my muse, Alexandra Silagy, is one of my angels, she is the pure side of my work.

Below, I present you some of the photos taken by Melanie Nedelko, and I am looking forward to show you some "behind the scenes" shots taken by Tony Gigov in my next post, he fully enjoyed documenting the shoot. Soon, I will publish a video documentation filmed and edited on that day by a mind blowing, loving team from the Romanian National Television.


Team:
Photography: Melanie Nedelko
Model: Alexandra Silagyi
Hair & Make-up: Adriana Holban
Set design: Stefanie Rausch
Location: Klee am Hanslteich

No comments:

Post a Comment