HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Wedding Days 2014 – Impressions


The first edition of the Wedding Days just ended, it was a weekend filled with sun, beauty, wedding flair, smiles and style. Everything was perfectly designed, organised and coordinated by the two little angels Sabrina Ullmann (The Perfect Day) and Raphaela Ramler (Venus Weddings).

I am so pleased and happy that I accepted the invitation to exhibit my work at such a lovely project, it was a great opportunity to experience another wedding fair that comes close to my heart, standards and expectations. The organisers impressed me to tears; they gave their absolute everything to make everyone feel welcome and taken care of.

Besides the good selection of local and national suppliers, the fair offered to the public an active program: workshops, fashion shows and product demonstrations. Everybody was super nice and sweet, I felt amazing!

Thank You! everyone for making my work feel like pleasure, a special Thank You! to Raphaela, Sabrina, Patrick, Leonie, Beatrice, Adina, Edita, Alina, Sebastian and the talented team behind my fashion shows! Many Thanks to Elisabeth Cardich and Lorinda Horner that offered me the beautiful presentation cabinet!

I am fully convinced that the Wedding Days at Schloß Atzenbrugg will become a tradition! It’s a place that carries history in a beautiful, relaxed way, every room is charming and welcomy; the village and surrounding nature are so nice! I was positively surprised to discover how fast and convenient the train ride was, everything came perfectly together!

Below, you can see a selection of photos, more will be published on my Facebook page:

The Ciuciu's
With Birgit Horn & Edita Rosenrot 
After The First Day, Sabrina and Raphaela Invited All Exhibitors Over A Glas Of Rose' Sparkling Wine
You Did An Amazing Job!

No comments:

Post a Comment