HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Broadcasted at “Lumea si Noi” On TVR International – Full Length Reportage


I am so delighted to receive the most valuable professional gift ever!

In late October 2006 I opened my fashion design atelier. Managed it all by myself without any support, help or encouragement. Some people were laughing, others were concerned, some were indifferent... It was very difficult but always kept up the hope & a smile and now, 8 years later, I congratulate myself for taking the best decision! I built up my own universe filled with art, good design, hard work, challenges, achievements, amazing people, freedom and love. I always knew what I wanted and nobody will be able to turn me away from my dreams.

October has a special meaning, starting from my arrival in Austria on the 5th of October 2002, every year, positive events in my life took place in this month; I guess it’s connected to my mother, born on the 9th. She keeps sending me gifts, special people and good energy.

Here, you can see my gift; it’s offered by Roxana Amzar Gheorghe and Florin Ionita, two professionals working at the Romanian National Television:

http://www.tvrplus.ro/editie-lumea-si-noi-274168

I thank TVR for having such amazing people in their company, getting to know them personally, shows me the quality and hard work behind their programmes. Roxana and Florin helped me and my team to keep the interview smooth, relaxed and easy. I was tremendously nervous in the morning but tried to stay focused in order to hold onto my ideas. Being my first interview ever, it wasn’t easy but I am proud that I could show a bit the person behind the Patricia Vincent label.
Roxana’s journalistic and human skills touched me to tears, during the reportage she described me exactly how I lived, learned, and succeeded to achieve my goals in a foreign country.

A special Thank You! to my colleagues and friends that took part in this project and a big Thank You! to the team from “Lumea si Noi”!

© Tony Gigov
© Tony Gigov
© Tony Gigov
© Tony Gigov
Klee Am Hanslteich Restaurant, © Tony Gigov
© Tony Gigov
© Tony Gigov
© Tony Gigov
© Tony Gigov
© Tony Gigov

No comments:

Post a Comment