HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Friday, February 20, 2015

BrautSache 2015

Photo: Elena Azzalini

Yesterday I took part in the 5th Viennese edition of Brautsache – an exclusive event dedicated to future brides and anyone else interested in wedding related services. It was my second participation (see last year's) and I feel lucky and honored for being chosen and invited to participate in such a grandiose project.

I wish to thank the organisers (Niely Hoetsch and Michaela Honies) and their team of professionals for giving me the opportunity to present my work in the best setting. They always do an amazing job for everyone involved! The number of visitors was very high; it was a delight to meet so many ladies that will marry this year or in 2016.

A “thank you!” goes to Elena Azzalini for capturing many beautiful moments, to Annette my model (she did an amazing job) and to my special guests that accepted my invitation to visit the fair!

I will soon publish more photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment