HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Invited at the peesan party – Innsbruck


The last week of January was the highlight of this year’s start! I wish the following months to bring many similar occasions to travel, to meet wonderful people, to be inspired and to show my work.

I happily accepted my designer friend’s invitation, Johanna Larcher (peesan.com), to visit her home town, Innsbruck. Since a few years she's inviting me to come and this time I found a good time window: a few days in the last week of January!

I am so happy and excited that I got the chance to travel there; Johanna was the perfect host and the city, simply wonderful! I was very impressed that she organised a lovely and delightful event in a new venue that sells arts & crafts: “Wir brauchen einen namen” (Jahnstrasse 20, Innsbruck). Sina Neumaier, one of the shop’s owners, made us feel like home, she was extremely welcoming and sweet!

This event was one of the coziest, stress-free, fun and successful sales events I ever took part. Johanna showcased her latest peesan collection and I brought in my Artiste handbags collection. All the guests were super nice and warm hearted, they were happy to get to know me and my work! I loved to see how much attention and interest our products received. Everyone was very enthusiastic to check all the artists’ works and took their time to get informed or try on some designs. A good
selection of my bags remained in “Wir brauchen einen namen” store, anyone interested to check them, or the work of other artists, out, can make a visit from Tuesday - Saturday, 11:00–19:00.

I had time to see the city centre, visit some of my favourite stores, try a hair salon and admire the city from the 2256m altitude at the Hafelekar point.

In my next post I will publish some photos I took at feinheiten, a handmade gifts & design store that simply struck me with charm and pleasure!

Thank you, Johanna, Sebi, Sina, Martin and everyone else I met, for making my stay easy going and delightful!

View From My Bedroom @ 8am
View From My Bedroom @ 9am
 Haareszeit Salon
A Corner Of My Friends Working Space
Hafelekar Point
Wir brauchen einen namen
My Newest peesan Design
Sina, Johanna & I 
mooslinge.at

No comments:

Post a Comment