HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Tempting Shadows

I want to mark the refreshment of the layout of my blog "Seams & Chronicles" with a selection of photos taken in Bucharest, this year. The photoshoot was the first that I ever organized in my home town, it was a wonderful experience and I will definitely repeat it with the next chance.

The team worked with professionalism & fun and the result that photographer Sorina Dumitrescu achieved is exactly what I had in mind: a clean and artistic look. In the next post I will publish the second shoot I did with the same cool team!



Photos: Sorina Dumitrescu
Models: Alexandra Tîrziu & Corina Munteanu
Hair: Radu-Alexandru Aynan
Make-up: Alina Serban
Location: Studio 40, Bucharest

No comments:

Post a Comment