HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Natural Bridal Beauty – English Rose Look

I was very happy and excited when Ellieline invited me to join her and video producer Nils Neuer to film the creation of a bridal look. As I was present that week at the gallery of my 10th anniversary exhibition I got the idea to make our project there! It was fun and delightful, it didn’t feel like work

I love how my silk flowers headpiece, top and skirt are complementing Sabrina's gorgeous hair & natural make-up.

Here is my first bridal beauty video:



Hair & make-up artist: Ellieline Make Up Artistry
Video: Nils Neuer
Model: Sabrina Socaciu
Location: Romanian Cultural Institute, Vienna

No comments:

Post a Comment