HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Veşminte – Exhibition Opening

On the evening of the 12th of October, we celebrated the 10th anniversary of my label with the opening of a jubilee exhibition. It was such a marvelous evening; I will remember it for the rest of my life! Many people came to show their appreciation, some even had to make a big effort to be present. But for everybody that visited I feel thankful and grateful. We had guests from Vienna, outside of the city and even from abroad. I can’t put into words how much I love the result of Veşminte exhibition, the project is the work of a small but tenacious team: the Romanian Cultural Institute in Vienna (a handful of professionals), portrait photographer Dina Lee, arhitect and make-up artist Valentina Burigo and my in-house model Ines (on the invitation card we cooperated with Elham Pouladvand and Ellina Sedova).

My designs are placed in the most fitting surroundings, an elegant old building that is home to the Romanian Cultural Institute; and Dina Lee’s artistic photographs are perfectly complementing the selected pieces that exemplify my work starting with 2006.

Who couldn’t make it to the opening visited me in the following days and I was absolutely delighted by each and every visit!

I can’t wait to show you the photo gallery; you will find the link down the page! A short video will soon follow :)

Veşminte runs until Friday the 21st of October, everyone interested is welcomed!
Argentinerstr. 39, 1040 Wien



Link to our online gallery: www.patriciavincent.com/anniversary

©  Elena Azzalini 

No comments:

Post a Comment